INFORMATION ABOUT PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of personal data is Jarosław Bałuka, who runs the business activity of INSIPRO Jarosław Bałuka, ul. Śiczna 30/71, 31-444 Kraków, contact: tel. +48 785 794 725 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The administrator processes the personal data of the Store’s customers. The administrator does not collect more data than is necessary for the provision of sales services for its Goods or Services.
- The administrator uses technical and organizational safeguards to protect the processed personal data while maintaining security measures, including the use of software and hardware security, in accordance with applicable law.
- The purpose of data processing and the basis for their use – the data is processed:
- for the purpose of submitting and performing the Order by the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation),
- in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator occurring in the case of: establishing, defending, pursuing claims related to the conducted activity (Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- The basis for the transfer of data – personal data is provided voluntarily, but the transfer of data is necessary for the submission and implementation of the Order. There is no legal obligation to provide personal data, their absence will not cause any negative consequences, except for the inability to submit and execute the Order.
- The administrator may transfer data to employees / contractors, entities operating ICT systems or providing ICT tools; entities providing advisory, consulting, audit services or legal, tax and accounting assistance. In such a situation, the Administrator ensures that the data will be protected in the manner required by law.
- Personal data will be stored for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected or no longer than prescribed by law, including the expiry of the limitation period for claims.
- The customer has the right to:
- requests for rectification (correction) and supplementation, deletion, processing restrictions, transfer, access to personal data,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
- raise an objection:
- when there are reasons related to a particular situation, and the processing of data is based on the necessity for the purposes arising from our, the so-called legitimate interests, or
- at any time for data processing for direct marketing purposes.
- In terms of data processing, there will be no automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Personal data will not be transferred outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- This document defines the rules for the collection and processing of cookies by INSIPRO Jarosław Bałuka in Krakow at ul. Śliczna 30/71, NIP 9441363593 (hereinafter the “Portal”) as part of the Portal https://insipro.pl
- The portal does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data that are stored on the User’s end device and are intended for using the Portal’s website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used by the Portal for the purpose of:
- supporting mechanisms to prevent abuse on websites, including data leakage;
- statistical research;
- providing the Portal user with advertising content tailored to their interests;
- researching the preferences of the Portal user – obtaining information on language and communication preferences.
- In most cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. The user can change these cookie settings at any time by changing the browser settings. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Portal reserves that disabling the option of accepting “cookies” in his browser by the Portal user may cause difficulties in using the Portal, including the store on it https://insipro.pl/sklep/
- The portal informs that cookies placed on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and business partners cooperating with it.